GREAT LODGING OPTIONS
Dog Friendly Accommodations
We love dogs at Coushatta! You don’t have to leave them behind when you visit us. You and Fido can romp around Lucky Paws Dog Park and dogs are welcome to stay at a limited number of accommodations at the Chalets. When booking your room online, simply select the room option labeled "(DOG FRIENDLY)".
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under Coushatta’s dog-friendly program.
- Dogs staying in a dog-friendly room must weigh 50 pounds or less each, and must be present at the time of check-in.
- Up to two (2) dogs per room are allowed.
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by owner.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- Dogs and their owners are encouraged to enjoy Lucky Paws Dog Park, open from sunrise to sunset daily.
- Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate their dogs until their room is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate or kennel when left unattended in the room.
- Your room will be serviced only when you are present. Please arrange a convenient time for housekeeping.
- To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off-property at the owner's expense.
- A credit card is required for a non-refundable $50.00 per day pet fee, upon arrival, for all pet-friendly chalets.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold Coushatta Casino Resort harmless from all liability and damages suffered as a result of your dog.