Amazing Amenities & Activities
Lucky Paws Dog Park
Lucky Paws Dog Park
Coushatta's Lucky Paws Dog Park is open every day from sunrise to sunset. The dog park is located south of the chalets in Red Shoes Park and offers leash-free fun including benches with shade for humans, and water, agility equipment and plenty of running room for dogs!
Dog Park Rules
We ask that you observe these basic rules to keep Lucky Paws Dog Park a fun and safe place:
- Please keep your dog from jumping on other dogs or people.
- Pick up your dog waste and dispose of it in the receptacles provided.
- Dogs that are aggressive, in heat, or sick are not permitted in the park.
- Dogs must up-to-date on all vaccinations.
- Remember to keep your dog on a leash in all areas outside of the dog park.
- Check with your doctor and vet before starting an exercise program.
- Know your dog’s limits and keep within your comfort zone.
- Remember that off-leash does not mean out of control.
- Equipment in the dog park is for dogs only.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the dog park.
- No strollers, carriages, bicycles, or children’s toys allowed in the dog park.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. No running at any time.
- Coushatta Casino Resort in not responsible for injury or damage; enjoy at your own risk.
- Report any problems to the front desk at the RV Lodge.
- Have fun!
Dog Friendly chalets
To complement the dog park, a limited number of designated "dog-friendly" chalets are available. Reservations are accepted for overnight stays in Red Shoes RV Park chalets. Please review our policy regarding dog-friendly units and dog park rules below.
- Dogs are the only animals allowed under Coushatta’s dog-friendly program.
- Dogs staying in a dog-friendly chaleet must weigh 50 pounds or less each, and must be present at check-in.
- Up to two (2) dogs per chalet are allowed.
- Dogs are permitted to walk through designated common areas while on a leash and accompanied by owner.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your dog.
- Dogs and their owners are encouraged to enjoy Lucky Paws Dog Park, open from sunrise to sunset daily.
- Dog owners must be prepared to accommodate their dogs until their chalet is ready.
- Dogs must be in a crate or kennel when left unattended in the chalet.
- Your chalet will be serviced only when you are present. Please arrange a convenient time for housekeeping.
- To assure the comfort of all of our guests, dogs which are excessively loud will need to be removed and boarded off-property at the owner's expense.
- A credit card is required for deposit and upon arrival for all Dog-Friendly chalets.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold Coushatta Casino Resort harmless from all liability and damages suffered as a result of your dog.